We are accepting resumes for native French, English, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, and German-speaking staff.
We’re looking for a candidate with a very positive attitude, strong written communication skills, the ability to troubleshoot a student’s problems with a strong willingness to help people, also keeping high attention to detail.
You will be working closely with the Country Manager, learning our current process of helping students and providing guidance to students via e-mail, Skype, events, and activities in Korea.
The position is part-time and you may work at home or in the office located in Seongsu-dong, Seoul, Korea.
Hours: 3~5 days a week, 2~4 hours a day (start time negotiable)
Compensation: Minimum wage but negotiable based on experiences
Transport covered up to KRW 80,000 a month
Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.
- You need to be a native speaker in the language we currently have an opening for.
- Perfect written English communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Be highly organized and able to meet strict deadlines and quotas.
- Have at least 1 year of customer support experience.
- Currently located in Seoul with 1+ years remaining on a long-term visa.
- Fluent in spoken and written English in order to communicate with our team. Bonus points for Korean proficiency, but not a requirement.